Treat the puppy pal in your Disney family with homemade Mickey-shaped dog biscuits. Your little ones will love mixing up the ingredients, and baking something special just for their pup.
What You’ll Need:
- 120g whole wheat flour
- 80g good quality peanut butter
- 30g pumpkin puree
- 30g vegetable, chicken or beef stock
How to Make It:
- Preheat oven to 180c/160f.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, peanut butter, and pumpkin puree. Once combined, add stock.
- If using a Mickey-shaped cookie cutter: Use your hands to press the dough into a ball. Place dough ball on a flat service (with a sprinkle of flour if needed) and roll out evenly with a rolling pin. Dough should be about ¼ inch thick. Use a cookie cutter to cut the dough into a Mickey shape and place on ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 12-18 minutes or until golden brown and hard to the touch. The baking time will vary based on the size of the treats.
- If using a silicone Mickey-shaped mold, fill each mold about half-way. Bake for 10 minutes, brush tops with stock, and bake 10 minutes more.
- Let biscuits cool.
Note: This recipe is intended for dogs, not humans. Please consult with your veterinarian before introducing any new foods into your dog’s diet.